Dump & Garbage Truck Insurance | Get A Free Business Insurance Quote
September 19, 2013
A dump truck transport loose material such as sand, gravel, dirt and etc. . A typical dump truck is equipped with a hydraulically operated open-box bed hinged at the rear, the front of which can be lifted to allow the contents to be dumped on the ground behind the truck at the site of delivery. A garbage truck collects trash and transports it to a local dump. They are also known as a “trash truck”.
We Insure All Drivers
We insure anyone and everyone. This includes any where from a young driver, to drivers who have a DUI(s) needing sr22 insurance, to preferred drivers who have good credit and a clean driving record.
Coverage We Offer:
- We can write-up to a TWO million dollar combined single liability limit.
- We Offer up to $5,000 and more in medical payments coverage.
- Under insured or uninsured motorists is available on all policies.
- Comprehensive and collision coverage is available, with deductibles as low as 250 dollars.
- Uninsured Motorists Property Damage Available for “Liability Only” Policies.
- Excess Insurance Coverage is available.
- Fleet Coverage Available.
Our Companies Claims Process Is Excellent
We only write insurance with companies that have an excellent claims process. A claim can be complicated, but our companies will treat you fair and keep the process as simple as possible.
Our agency is family based and understands insurance. You will work one-one-one with an experienced agent who will find a policy that best fits your business needs. We believe in “good old-fashioned customer service”.
Get A Free Tow Truck Insurance Quote!
To get a free Denver car insurance quote, please use our quick form, or contact us during normal business hours at (888)-270-0995. We will counsel you into how to receive the best price, for the most coverage. We will also advise on how to maximize discounts.