So What is an HO-5 Policy?

When you are purchasing a Condominium, you need an HO-5 form.  This form is designed with the Condo in mind.  It provides open peril coverage on personal property and contents of the insured, in addition to open peril coverage on the dwelling and other structures.

Losses to personal property and contents are paid on an actual cash basis and losses to the dwelling are paid on a replacement cost basis.

Find out more by contacting Denvers Insurance and speak to one of our Insurance Agents.

About Karen W. Schneider
I am a Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent in Colorado, license #376411. I am the Customer Service Rep and Office Manager for Denvers Insurance Agency.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: